Sunday, April 19, 2015

Through The Eyes Of His Children

On Mondays TTH sends a team out to serve alongside Bukiwe, a local woman who saw the need to care for the AIDS orphans in her community. As we pulled into the gate, the need was immediately apparent. Kids rushed the car to be embraced with affection and some clung to us in eager desperation to be noticed. The faces are the same after two years... just a little older with stories untold. I don't know their stories and I am not sure I ever will, but the one thing I am sure of is that He is revealing His Kingdom Come through their eyes.
 
 
 
Meet the faces of Clau Clau, South Africa
Look in their eyes and tell me, what do you see?
 

 
 

 
 

 
























(All Photos Credited to Laura Uechi)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment